RENTAL ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Check-in time is after 4 pm Eastern Standard Time on the day of arrival.
- Check-out is before 10 am Eastern Standard Time on the day of departure. Failure to be out by 10 am will automatically charge your credit card for another night.
- No early check-in or late check-out (unless otherwise agreed upon with the SPR).
- No refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or for leaving home for mechanical failure of non-essential items.
- A written notice of cancelation is required to cancel your reservation and sent by email to email@example.com.
- No refunds for cancellations made 30 days or less from arrival.
- The booking payment/deposit is refundable if the cancelation is more than 30 days before arrival.
- The credit card processing fees are not refundable.
- Refunds will not be given for early departures.
- 50% of payment/deposit is due during the initial booking to reserve your rental dates.
- The final 50% is due 30 days before arrival.
- If the reservation is made 30 days or less from arrival, the full payment is due when the reservation is made.
- Rental payments are made by credit card on our website or channel partner (AirBnB, etc.).
- Rates are subject to taxes and fees per property. All rates, fees, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- SPR has the right to terminate your contract with no refund if any rules set forth have been ignored.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind in any property.
We offer “no pets allowed” and “pet-friendly” homes.
- NO PETS ALLOWED Homes – Due to owner’s & guests’ allergies, many homes DO NOT allow pets…big or small.
- PET-FRIENDLY Homes – These homes are available, and in all cases – ANIMALS BESIDES DOGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- 2 pet maximum. A $50 or $75 non-refundable cleaning fee per pet is required to aid in the cleaning and treatment of the home for guests arriving without pets. Please ensure you know your rental property’s pet policy.
- Should we discover a pet has been/is in the home without prior approval, you will be charged a fee for pest control and a deep clean, usually resulting in the loss of the security deposit. If you miss picking up after your pet, a $25 fee per incident is charged. AT NO TIME MAY PETS BE LEFT UNATTENDED in a home or on the grounds of one of the homes.
NO PARTIES are welcome at any rental property.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes and no other purpose whatsoever. Special events, weddings, and gatherings that exceed maximum occupancy are prohibited.
- The maximum number of overnight guests is determined based on house size and is listed in the house details. At any time at most, the listed maximum number of guests may be in the home or on the Premises unless the Host grants prior approval.
- Tenant in the Premises’ possession, use, and occupancy agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws, and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises or acts that will increase the existing insurance rate upon the Premises or cause a cancelation of any insurance policy.
- Some properties have exterior-only video security cameras on the front of the house facing the entrance and parking area.
- There are no interior cameras.
- Surveillance footage is only shared if it is necessary to provide it to law enforcement. Recordings are for liability and security reasons.
- Any attempt at tampering with, manipulating, disabling, moving, or obscuring the cameras is prohibited and will result in immediate eviction without a refund.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will lead to forfeiture of all fees received by Seagrass Property Rentals, LLC.
- Falsifying the number of guests will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
- Your home is stocked for your arrival with paper products, including tissue, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, laundry, and dish detergent. See the amenities list for more details.
- Beds are ready and made for your arrival except for the following: trundles, futons, sofa sleepers, and top bunks.
- Please leave the home in the same general condition as when you arrived.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid before departure.
- TRASH AND RECYCLING – Per each property, there is a trash removal policy. Please make sure you know your rental property’s trash removal policy. The trash service runs very early in the morning. Please place trash cans at the end of the driveway the night before. All trash must be inside the bin; any extra trash will not be picked up. If you do not get the trash out in time for the scheduled pick-up, you are responsible for taking care of this trash removal. Due to each property’s trash pick-up schedule, there is likely trash in the barrel upon your arrival. This is a shared effort, as the next guest will also have some of your trash from the rest of your stay. Please bring your trash and recycling out to the appropriate bins outside. Especially smelly trash of diapers and seafood.
- CLEANERS – Our cleaners have multiple turnovers between 10 am – 4 pm. We appreciate your attention to this detail. If we are in the position to send our cleaners away, you will be charged an additional fee for their time and travel.
- BEACH TOWELS – BE SURE THESE ARE SHAKEN OUTSIDE, WASHED, AND REFOLDED FOR THE NEXT GUEST TO ENJOY.
- BEDDING AND TOWELS
- Start a load of all used towels, hand towels, face cloths, and kitchen towels as soon as possible in the am. Helps to arrive, and the wash is complete and ready for the dryer.
- **No need to strip the beds, but please make it evident to the cleaners which beds were USED.
- KITCHEN – Please wash all your dishes and/or start the dishwasher. **BE SURE IT IS STARTED.
- LOCKS – Please be sure all doors are locked as you found them.
- If you depart early, please let us know. It is always appreciated if we can get a jump start on the cleanings for the day.
- These properties are privately owned and managed by Seagrass Property Rentals, LLC; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness to guests of their invitees that occur while on the premises. The owners are not responsible for damages or loss of personal belongings or valuables of any guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed upon that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm or loss arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- The owner can collect fees for any property damage incurred during the stay. Each property requires a security deposit (ranging from $100 to $500).
- Security Deposit damages include but are not limited to stained towels, broken glassware or dishes, city/county citations incurred by guests, etc.
- The security deposit will be refunded within seven (7) days after departure; provided the above provisions are met and no damage to the home, its contents, and outside amenities beyond normal wear and tear, there will be no cause for withholding monies for damages.
Our housekeeping staff works diligently to prepare each home for your arrival. Please inquire if you would like additional cleaning for stays over seven nights.
- You may be charged the $350.00 security deposit in the event of a violation of our “no smoking” “no pet” or “maximum occupancy” policies or incidental damages which occurred during the tenancy.
- Additional housekeeping charges will be applied in the event of the need for excessive cleaning by our staff and the occurrence of exceeding the maximum occupancy of the cottage.
- We supply a departure procedure checklist in each home; these rules must be followed to ensure your security deposit is maintained.